Part P legislation came into force in January 2005, limiting the amount of work and modifications a householder or non qualified electrician can carry out to an electrical installation.
Only a competent electrician who has the appropriate qualifications can carry out the work and test/certify on completion. All domestic electrical work now needs to be certified and registered with building control (part P). All our electrical installation works conform with current wiring regulations (17th edition).
- 17th Edition third amendment requirements
- Domestic rewires to BS7671
- Bathroom & kitchen installations
- Fuseboard & bonding upgrades
- Earthing systems upgraded
- Garages and external buildings
- Access control systems
- C.C.T.V Installation
- Security systems & burglar alarms
- Periodic electrical testing & inspection
Based in Leeds, Bright Sparks provide domestic electrical services throughout all Leeds areas.
For further details contact Tony at: email@example.com or 07713 249 684